July 22, 2011

Essence - Style me Holo (Nails in Style LE)

Halli hallo,

heute habe ich mal wieder eine LE für euch.
Ich habe für euch Style me Holo aus der aktuellen Nails in Style LE von Essence.


Bei dem Namen Style me Holo vermutet man einen Holo-Nagellack, aber in Wirklichkeit verbirgt sich ein wunderschöner grün/blauer Duochrom-Nagellack dahinter.
Vom Auftragen war er auch sehr gut, 2 Schichten sind einfach perfekt.

Was ist euer Lieblingslack aus der Nais in Style LE?


_____


Hello everybody,

I hope you are doing fine.

Today I show you "Style me Holo" of the actual Essence Nails in Style Limited Edition.


When you hear the name, you might think the polish is a holo-polish. In real Style me Holo is a beautiful blue/green duochrom-polish.
The application was nice and smooth, 2 coats were just perfect.

What is your favorite polish of the Nails in Style LE?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...