July 10, 2011

OPI - I juggle men over OPI - Manicurist of Seville

I juggle men ist aus der Femme de cirque Kollektion von OPI.

Er ist ein wunderschöner Layering Nagellack mit klitzekleinen Glitzerpartikeln, die blau, pink und lila reflektieren. Natürlich kann man ihn auch ohne Layering benutzen, aber dann ist er kaum sichtbar und seine wahre Schönheit bleibt verborgen.


Als ich Manicurist of Seville aufgetragen habe, dachte ich mir sofort, dass ich ihn mit I juggle men testen muss.

Ich bin total begeistert von dem Ergebnis, aber was erzähle ich euch, überzeugt euch einfach selber :)


Mögt ihr layering?

_____


I juggle men is from the Femme de cirque collection of OPI.

It’s a beautiful layering polish with very small glitter that reflects in blue, pink and purple. You can use I juggle men of course without doing layering, but you won’t be able to see its real beauty.

When I put on Manicurist of Seville the other day, I thought about I juggle men right away.
I totally love this mani.

Do you like layering manis?

2 comments:

  1. I love layering! and I also love I juggle...men over creams! it's so subtle yet gorgeous!
    I'm wearing it now over skull and glossbones!

    over this berry, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nailderella,

    thank you for your comment :)
    you are my first follower...i am so excited.

    Never thought about layering I juggle...men with a light colour, will def try it. Do you use a top coat with I juggle...men? I heard it "shrinks" with some top coats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...