August 26, 2011

OPI - Pink Shatter over OPI DS - Coronation

Halli Hallo,

Natürlich wollte ich mein Pink Shatter gleich ausprobieren. Also musste es gleich auf meine OPI DS Coronation Mani drauf.

Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Ergebnis...

Ich war sehr überrascht, denn das Pink shattert matt und ist nicht so Neonfarben wie es auf der Flasche wirkt.
Ich kann jedem empfehlen nicht am Pink Shatter vorbei zu laufen. Er ist wunderschön und zudem unterstützt OPI Brustkrebs.

Mit welcher Farbe würdet Ihr Pink Shatter kombinieren.

_____

Hello everybody,

of course I had to try my Pink Shatter right away, I I tried it over my yesterdays mani OPI DS Coronation.

I am really happy with the result.

Pink Shatter is actually a matt color and its not that neon as it looks in the bottle.

I can recomand everybody not to walk by the pink shatter. Its such a beautiful color and on top of it, you support breast cancer research.

With which color would you combine pink shatter?







2 comments:

  1. Great!!
    yeah, it looks completely different on the nails!!
    I would try it with gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nailderella
    Gold sounds really like a nice combination to try, thanks...guess I will try it with my Catrice Goldfinger soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...