October 2, 2011

OPI DS - Bold

Halli hallo,

ich hoffe es geht euch gut.

OPI DS hat diesen Sommer zwei neue Lacke mit in ihr Sortiment aufgenommen, Bold und Temptation.

Heute möchte ich euch Bold vorstellen.

Bei OPI DS denke ich sofort an Holo-Lacke. Ich muss ganz ehrlich gestehen, dass ich von Bold erwartet habe ein Holo-Lack zu sein (Ich liebe Holo).

Ich musste (leider) feststellen, dass sich hinter Bold kein traumhafter Holo-Lack verbirgt, sondern ein Glitzerlack.

Bold hat eine rote Basis und verfügt über silberne Glitzerteile.

Wie gefallen euch die neuen OPI DS Lacke?

_____


Hello everybody

OPI DS launched two new colors this summer, Bold and Temptation.

When I hear OPI DS I have to think about holographic, I really expected Bold to be holographic (I love holos).

I (unfortunately) realized, that Bold is not a holo polish, it is a glitter polish.

The base of Bold is red with silver glitter.

How do you like the new OPI DS nail polishes?







2 comments:

  1. I was first a little disapointed because DS should all be holo BUT they are both lovely so it's all right!
    looks pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @nailderella
    Thank you :)
    I was disappointed as well, that they are not holo...but I have to say, that its slowly growing on me that they are both glitter :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...