October 7, 2011

OPI - Honk if you love OPI (Touring America - Winter/Fall 2011)

Halli hallo,

Heute habe ich für euch Honk if you love OPI aus der aktuellen Touring America Kollektion.

Ich bin total begeistert von dieser Kollektion.

Honk if you love OPI - ich würde gar nicht aufhören zu hupen, so sehr liebe ich OPI - ist ein wunderschöner Creme Lack in Aubergine.

Ich habe ihn bereits mit seinen Lilanen OPI Geschwistern verglichen.

Ich kann mich nicht entscheiden, welches mein Lieblingslack aus der Touring America Kollektion ist.

_____

Hello everybody,

Today I have Honk if you love OPI of the current Touring America collection for you.

Honk if you love OPI - I wouldn't stop a second with honking as I love OPI so much – is a beautiful dark aubergine crème nail polish.

I already showed it in a direct comparison with its purple OPI siblings :).

I cannot decide which nail polis of the Touring America nail polish is my favorite.



 



8 comments:

  1. omg, this is gorgeous on u!! can't wait to get it in the mail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich habe schon so viele dunkle Lacke, aber dieser wartet noch auf mich. Der Farbton ist einfach zu schön.

    LG Petra

    ReplyDelete
  3. @stella
    Thank you!

    @MrsPetruschka
    Eine Frau kann nie zu viele dunkle Lacke haben :)
    Lg

    @C.M
    Vielen Dank!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love looking at German stuff! Your nails are so shiny! What do you use???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Fingers
    On this pictures I don't have any top coat...normaly I use Essie - Good to go, Seche Vite or China Glaze - Fast Forward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...